BIR Relief 2.2 default username and password
Post date: Dec 13, 2017 2:50:01 AM
SInce there are far too many times people forgot username and passwords for certain applications, its better to know how to recover/remove the old credentials. For BIR Relief 2.2, it's quite easy.
- On the desktop, right click the shortcut for BIR Relief 2.2, then click Properties.
- On the shortcut tab, click "Open File Location". It will open the folder where the BIR Relief program is installed.
- There will be a "data" folder there, open it, then look for the following files :
- Delete those files (only those two!)
- When you open again the BIR relief shortcut, you can use any username/password you like (please remember it this time or write it somewhere.